Features and Benefits
Superbolt™ Performance Tea consists of 11 carefully selected ingredients, blended to create a naturally super-charged energy beverage with antioxidant and mental support
Ingredient focus: Eleuthero (Siberian Ginseng) / Sencha Green TeaELEUTHERO
- Commonly known as Siberian ginseng, eleuthero is a natural stimulant that contains compounds to help the body overcome exhaustion and to slow the buildup of lactic acid and blood urea.
- Green tea is exceptionally high in flavonoids that can help boost your heart health by lowering bad cholesterol and reducing blood clotting. Studies show this type of tea can also help lower blood pressure, triglycerides and total cholesterol. There's evidence that drinking green tea before or during a run can spare glycogen stores for a late-race push: a study in the American Journal of Physiology found that green tea extract increased the endurance capacity of mice by 8-24% through enhanced metabolization of fat.
Ingredient focus: Schisandra / Blended Indian and Ceylon Black teaSCHISANDRA
- Widely used in traditional Chinese medicine, schisandra is considered to offer multiple healing properties, including an ability to boost liver function and elevate adrenal functions for fatigue prevention. A complex herb, schisandra provides several phytoadaptogens that affect the central nervous, sympathetic, endocrine, immune, respiratory, cardiovascular and gastrointestinal systems.
- Unlike other drinks that have a relatively higher caffeine content, the low amounts found in tea can help enhance blood flow to the brain without over-stimulating the heart. It also stimulates the metabolism and respiratory system, as well as the heart and the kidneys. Black tea is commonly known calming and relaxing benefit however not only does it help slow you down after a long day, studies show that the amino acid L-theanine found in black tea can help you relax and concentrate better.
Ingredient focus: Yerba Mate / AstragulusYERBA MATE
- Yerba maté contains significant levels of xanthines, saponins and polyphenols that offer lasting energy, and anti-inflammatory support, and have the potential to lower cholesterol levels. Yerba maté is estimated to contain seven out of the nine essential amino acids, as well as nearly every vitamin and mineral the body needs. It is also known to boost one’s metabolism and increase the body’s ability to burn fat for fuel.
- A fundamental herb in traditional Chinese medicine, astragalus contains high levels of saponins and flavanoids that are known to benefit both the cardiovascular and immune systems. With its anti-inflammatory properties, astragalus has been used in alternative medicines to enhance the body’s ability to regenerate and to help heal injured organs and tissues.
Ingredient focus: White tea / GingerWHITE TEA
- Black, green and white teas are packed with varied polyphenols, antioxidants known to promote overall health and bolster the immune system. However White Tea shows it may be the most effective tea in fighting various forms of cancer thanks to its high level of antioxidants. White tea may also be good for your teeth since it contains a high source of fluoride, catechins and tannins that can strengthen teeth, fight plaque, and make it more resistant to acid and sugar.
- Ginger has a very long history of use in both traditional and alternative medicines. In all of its forms, ginger has been used to aid in digestion and reduce nausea. Its notable anti-inflammatory properties are commonly used to boost the immune system to combat flus and the common cold.
Ingredient focus: Cinnamon / SteviaCINNAMON
- Cinnamon is loaded with powerful antioxidants like polyphenols. In a study that compared the antioxidant activity of 26 spices, cinnamon ranked the highest, even above such beneficial plants as garlic and oregano. Cinnamon has been noted to help the body increase its “good” HDL cholesterol levels.
- More than 40 times sweeter than sugar, Stevia has the uncanny ability to maintain blood glucose levels and keep them from spiking. Thanks to its unique glycoside makeup, stevia has become the ideal choice for diabetics. The purported health benefits of stevia include weight loss support and a potential for lowering blood pressure. Its high antioxidant content has been reputed to control diabetes, prevent certain forms of cancer, protect oral health, and build strong bones and skincare.
Hot or Cold
Steep tea bag for 1 to 2 minutes
Don't worry, we've made our unique blend idiot proof - the longer it brews, the better Superbolt Tea tastes.
First impression of this tea was its flavour and natural sweetness. No need to ad anything to it, it’s straight up delicious as is. I found my energy consistent all morning during physical activity. No caffeine jitters, and overall my muscles felt less fatigue. Awesome and natural ingredients make this product work.Chris Rasman, Professional Snowboarder
Superbolt's energy tea has allowed me to have an increase in endurance with my training. I drink it every morning before I train!Farinaz Lari, World Kickboxing Champion
I love this product, I have it throughout the day to keep me focused organizing my personal training business and to keep me energized my daily work outs.Adrian Gaskin, Certified strength & conditioning coach
JOIN OUR COMMUNITYGET 15% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
I was looking for something natural to wake me up in the morning. This fits the bill. I drink my tea while answering my emails, and then shower. By the time I am in the shower I am fully awake and ready with some get up and go. Definitely recommend.
I just had it twice so I can't say if I have more energy but the taste is great. I do put a little honey in mine because I have allergies and hot tea helps me. Thank you and it should be a successful tea.
This tea tastes really great. It doesn’t need sugar. I have been drinking it in the afternoon at work to give me a mental boost. It doesn’t cause jitters. I would recommend it.
Superbolt tea has been so easy on my stomach, allowing me to utilize it hot or cold, and for pre and post run pick me up and hydration.
Tried the tea hot and iced! So easy to make and it tastes great! Will definitely be starting my day with one of these from now on